Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for a report

I am looking for a report that will show if a computer has 1 software installed but not another. It is the same software but the name will show version so it can be done with name or version.

Brose by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assistance on Building a Report on Java Installations

Hi All,Please would I be able to ask for assistance if anyone has ever built a report to show all or certain Java instances that are installed across all assets previously scanned by Lansweeper?I can easily search for a Java instance with the main se...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report: Win XS C drive

Hello,Please help me guys how to create a report showing all active windows severs with and without WIN XS C driveThanks

AlexMG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notebooks report

Hello!Id like to get a report of all the notebooks and laptops on our company with the following info:AssetNameManufacterModelProcessorRam InstalledWindows VersionShipment date / Warranty statusLast Logon Useris it on Warranty?i have the following re...

Resolved! Report that shows two pieces of software

We are deploying an Outlook plug-in to our users. I would like to deploy it to all computers using Office 365, that don't already have the plug-in. The report that I've built below only returns computers with Office365, but doesn't filter out the com...

TylerO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange Mailbox Usage

I am looking for a report that will detail Exchange mailbox usage but also allow it to filter out mailboxes over or under a specific size.

nhouse24 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting reboot status

Dear, i looking for report which can show me which computers need to be restarted.Is there existing one?thank you.

vmicovic by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos