Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Windows 10 KB4512941 High CPU Usage

A report showing all W10 1903 machines and whether they have the patch installed that includes a Windows search CPU usage bug: https://www.lansweeper.com/report/windows-10-kb4512941-high-cpu-usage/

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluekeep 2

Hi, Has anyone created a report for the latest version of bluekeep that affects all OS's?

MCDOUGR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to list systems containing a specific executable

Good Morning,Is there a way to determine a list of systems that have a specific file on them versus an application installed. I have been tasked with getting a count of the number of systems Utilizing OWATray instead of Outlook. OWAtray is not actual...

aplechaty by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report with Monitor asset id

Looking for a way to add the Lansweeper asset ID for monitors to a report. I'm importing these into our CMDB and have a link to open the asset page in Lansweeper, but it's importing the asset ID of the computer it is connected to, instead of its own....

jwaldeck by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Microsoft documents

Is there a report that I can run to find the amount of files and/or space consumed by said files? I am going to need to transfer these files to SAN space from local PC's, and need to allocate storage space. Corp says 120G for 1600 pcs... extremely lo...

Windows OS code report returns duplicates

I copied the Windows OS code report from this site some time back, and use it often because of the Windows 10 versions BS. However, the report returns some duplicates, with the data being the same in all the data fields displayed.can anyone identify...

Sensitech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation type report

Hey, just trying to get information that would be similar to running command: cscript slmgr.vbs /dliThe line that reads description contains info if OS been activated with either VOLUME_MAK or VOLUME_KMSCLIENT (MAK or KMS activation).Is this possible...

klkpl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper - DejaBlue patch - syntax

We have created a lansweeper report regarding our patch status for the deja blue vulnerability.However we need to include a section that shows us the devices RDP Service status as our report currently does not have this feature and will feel this is ...

dnkleaf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos