Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Acivity Monitoring - CPU Usage configuration

I am trying to configure CPU Usage check in Activity Monitoring. My interest is to know when the CPU usage is more than 90% across all the CPUs (average of all CPUs).In the Custom Properties tab, I set 90% for Maximum global usage allowed. What value...

mgravi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add color when HDD % Free is less than

Hi,I've Frankensteined a report from a post here and there and I'm getting close to where I want it to be. Here is what I have so far:Select Distinct Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As Icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysOS.OSname, tblAss...

brican847 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report only on IPs listed in CSV or TXT file

Hello All,I am new to Lansweeper, so PLEASE forgive my ignorance and reply as though you are speaking to someone who has barely touched Lansweeper.I have been given the task of tracking down details for a list (CSV or TXT) of about 170 specific IP ad...

dallstun by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Antivirus for workstations not servers

Hi EveryoneI am trying to generate write a query for workstations without antivirus(carbon black). I don't want any servers just computers in my report, can you please help me with this ?Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, t...

skyeduba by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple report for a newbie

Hello, I'm new to report writing and need a report that tells me which assets have Adobe Reader DC installed.Which is the best built-in report for this?Many thanks

Zooey63 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos