→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Warranty report which includes Device Location

Hi,I am trying to create a report that shows assets that are out of warranty by a set time.  I have modified a previous report that I found to include the Asset Location The Asset location is set here for each asset Sometimes there is an asset which ...

Report.jpg location.jpg Location Missing.jpg

Resolved! Show Date Only

Good day!I am working on a version of the open tickes with SLA overtime report. The following fields show both time and date, I am looking for them to just show the date:Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid, '#' + Cast(htblticket.ticketid As nvar...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Group Filter

When doing reports, we want to set it so that if we want a report of "Assets out of warranty", we want to set a filter so that when we select a group name, it will filter out all the reports with "Assets out of warranty" for that group. Is this possi...

cs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Compliance Report by email

Hi,Is there a report I can create to mimic the license compliance section? I'd like to have a report emailed each month of our currently licenses but I can't seem to create something that works.ThanksGraham

gritchie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux machines with Network Adapter Names

Good day!I am in need of a report showing all Linux machines with their names, PS version, network adapter name, MAC Address, and IP addresses. I know there will be multiple entries as some machines have multiple network adapters.Thanks!

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD users and computers report

Hi there,I have this report that I am trying to add model information to, but when I add model in tableassetcustom I get the following error.Column 'tblAssetCustom.Model' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregat...

kdunnett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to show all devices with vPro

I am looking to create a report to show all devices with the vPro chipset. There is an older report here in the forums from 2014 titled "Asset: Vpro AMT available" but it did not show any results for me.