Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Workstation SCCM Report

You can edit this one for servers as well... i'm too lazy to change the query aliases Add the following to file/registry scanning:%windir%\CCMSetup\ccmsetup.exeHKLM/SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\CcmEval LastEvalTimeHKLM/SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\CcmEval Las...

jacob_bks by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Request - Adding Additional Years

Hello,I am making a report right now and would like to add PC Replacement Date on there. Our replacement cycle is every 5 years, so I was wondering how I could add 5 years to the PC Purchase Date in my report.Below is the code for my report:Select To...

akira by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

workstations without Anti-virus

Prezados, Preciso da ajuda de vocês referente ao relatório abaixo, pois utilizamos como antivírus padrão o da Symantec, e no relatório das estações de trabalho sem o antivírus, não consigo filtrar as estações que não possui o cliente do antivírus por...

All online computers?

Is there a way to create a report that shows all the online computers? I mean with that, alle the computers that actually are powered on.?