Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report user logon by unique Assets

Want report of each asset a user has logged onto.Here is the report I have so far, based on an existing report, just only want to list an asset once instead of everytime user logged on. Right now I export into Excel and run Pivot table.Select Top 10...

User logon history

Hi guys, I have the query below to get the logon history for each user, the problem is that the report is too large, is there a way to restrict on showing only the last 5 logins per user? With some users I'm getting up to 20 logins and we have more t...

3 Software report

I am trying to get a report with three sets of software if they are installed or if they are not installed all on the same report. Basically a quick check or installed not-installed.

Administrator Report

Hello I want create a report that show only the PC that have some admin that are not declared in a table or somewhere.How can do that?

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer: Status (Built-in)

Old name: Device: Printer status (Built-in)The report below lists the printers with their respective statusThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "active".The asset type is set to "Printer"....

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos