Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help to make a report

Hi I need to make these two report1. username | computer name | model | barcode | sn| purchasing date | end of warranty datenow i need one for computers and one for servers

tamirt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic reports via email

Is there a way for generating reports automatically according to a schedule and sending them via email to certain recipients?Could it be possible to use command line tools like "wget" to pull reports and "blat" to send them via email?Or is there a sm...

codeslayer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drives with SSD Report

Hi, First post here. I'll start out by saying that I have little to no SQL experience so that is most likely why I'm having troubles! I'm trying to create a report to show machines that still have mechanical hard drives so I can start working on a...

Windows 10 Build Version report

I would like to build are report by Windows 10 version 1xxx and build number:Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64) - Latest build update.These are found here:Windows 10 update history – Usually released around beginning of month. Updates for Windows 10 Ve...

Windows 10 Last Update Installed

Hi All, I'm looking for a report that can find the last successful windows update on Windows 10. In the past I have been able to this for Windows 7 by adding a registry key in Scanning Options > File & Registry Scanning (LM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Window...

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report with Multiple Software Fields

We are currently in the process of removing all previous versions of MS Office except 2016. Is there a way to run a report that will show all assets with any prior versions of MS Office installed and have it show which prior versions are installed? S...

jltice by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos