Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Report on MS Surface and Dock Firmware

Hi,I have various Windows 10 Surface devices on my network, but would like to determine the version of installed Firmware and their Surface Dock's firmware.Any ideas where to start?Steven

SPWCBP by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report with Ticket custom fields

Hello everyone, I am working on a help desk report. I have created a Ticket Custom field under Helpdesk settings - Ticket Content - Ticket Custom fields. The Name (label) is "Confidential", the Type is "Yes/No" box with Used "Yes".I would like for a ...

Null by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request assit w/ report

Hello - I am needing some assistance with adding information to a report. Assets: All columns from the Assets menuI need to add the message field and am unable to locate it. Message field ie; Offline of Firewalled, Access Denied and so on..Is t...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Version and Build number

Hi,First I don't understand why this is not a default report.But I would like to have a report that shows the Windows 10 Version, Build and UBR number.Just like if you type RUN: winverAll information can be found in:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micros...

User456 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report from multiple possible Registry Values

I am working on compiling a report listing teamviewer ID's from windows assets. Different versions of teamviewer store the ClientID in different registry keys. I've added all the possible locations to the custom registry scan locations. I've also fou...

Sramm by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adding Hard Disk Size in GB

Guys, i don't have experience in Sql and i have a question, i have this report script:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.Username, tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer, tblAssetCu...