Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Need help splitting up a report...

I have this report I use to give me the total disk in use space for all assets of a network discovery. What I need now is a report that will pull the disk size for only servers, a report that will pull the disk size of only workstations, and instead...

jmcelvoy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report last log on computer

Hello,i'm trying to build a report where I can identify unused computers, which are running, but no user logged in within the last month.This is my query, it shows me all log ons, but I only want to have the most recent. Select Top 1000000 tblCPlogo...

denis_ev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server Report request

I see on this report it works for me but need to add one more item,I would like a column to show if its 32 or 64bit.Can someone help or show me the line of code needed.https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm36142_I-just-need-a-report-to-show-all-...

smifsud by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to include current Asset State

Right Now when I try to include the current state of the asset, I get one of two error messages, either that it cannot convert the state "Active" to the data type int, or it will just return results that have the same device repeated with each availa...

mmeetze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos