Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report for total number of active assets.

I have spent almost the entirety of my day searching the Lansweeper forums for any information on getting a total count of all assets. By "all assets", that strictly includes just Workstations, Laptops, Servers, Domain Controllers and Printers. I jus...

jbryant by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Getting Distinct Results in a Report

I have a report set up to give me all the assets that have a web camera attached by USB. Because of the way the camera operates, it actually lists itself as a camera, speaker, etc. So when I view the report it will show every asset four times with ...

adahug by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help splitting up a report...

I have this report I use to give me the total disk in use space for all assets of a network discovery. What I need now is a report that will pull the disk size for only servers, a report that will pull the disk size of only workstations, and instead...

jmcelvoy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report last log on computer

Hello,i'm trying to build a report where I can identify unused computers, which are running, but no user logged in within the last month.This is my query, it shows me all log ons, but I only want to have the most recent. Select Top 1000000 tblCPlogo...

denis_ev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server Report request

I see on this report it works for me but need to add one more item,I would like a column to show if its 32 or 64bit.Can someone help or show me the line of code needed.https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm36142_I-just-need-a-report-to-show-all-...

smifsud by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos