Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Filtering of Reports in the Web Interface

What sort of inputs are allowed in the filter at the top of a report? I know I can enter various text and it filters that column based on that, but does it accept wildcards or anything else? I haven't been successful at finding something, if it does.

HammettMike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

SQL server version info

The built in shows the edition and sp level like sql express 2012 sp1 in its reports is there a report that returns also the number you would see when you query sql itself like 11.0.6248 since not all Dot releases are service packs?

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get like/not like syntax to work in reports

I'm trying to use the following clause in a reportWhere tblAssets.IPAddress Not Like '10.2.%'orWhere tblAssets.IPAddress Like '10.2.%'Every time I do, I save it, run the report, it shows nothing, so I go back in to edit it, and I see that it got chan...

AndrewP by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One field that shows VM or Hyper-V host

Hey everyone,I'm not an expert in SQL, but so far, I haven't run into anything in Lansweeper that I can't handle. Except for this. I'm trying to create a single report which shows something like this:Assetname OS PlatformServer1 ...

DLorien by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shorten Active Directory user and computer OUs

The report below lists your Windows domain computers, their Active Directory OU, their last logged on user and their last logged on user's OU. The OUs are shortened, e.g. from "OU=Servers,DC=lansweeper,DC=local" to "Servers".The report will only list...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos