Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Petya Vulnerability report

I'm in over my head on this one, I've been asked to create a report that will tell me which assets with the following versions of Microsoft office are missing the following KB and are vulnerable to petya ransomewareoffice pro 2007 / KB3141538Off...

dmorris by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report Creation

Good Afternoon,I am having some trouble getting a report to produce that will show the following information:Software -Foxit Phantom PDF/Foxit PhantomPDF StandardMAC AddressLast User Logged InCurrently we've attempted to solve this problem by editing...

Tczadzeck by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office Hotfix

Hi all,I need a report to list the Office Hotfix. Is there any table that contains the office updates/hotfix as Windows?ThanksAlex

amutto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User not seen in X days

Hi folks,hope someone can help.Is there, or can someone help with a report that would list AD users who have not logged on in a specific range - say 30 days?My SQL knowledge is pretty poor, so I don't know where to start in writing one myself.Thanks!...

Microsoft security advisory 4025685 report help

Hi all,I've been attempting to create a report that checks for assets that are missing a number of patches. This is to help report on the latest Microsoft advisory 4025685 that lists a number of patches for different OS. With the help of some repor...

Tickets Over 30 Days old

Replace 'lansweeperurl' with your server for success.Select Top 1000000 'http://lansweeperurl/Ticket.aspx?tid=' + Cast(htblticket.ticketid As varchar) As hyperlink_Subject, htblticket.subject As hyperlink_name_Subject, htblticket.date As [Date Ope...

Adding ADUsers First name Last Name to a report

Our users log in using an employee number. In AD this employee number is tied to their First Name Last Name. I am trying to add user to a custom report. When i add username it gives me their employee number. When i add TblADUser to the report my ...