Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Windows Server Service startname report

I have recently taken over a new environment that is is bad shape. In order to get a handle on service accounts, I want to run a report showing all services on servers and what logon name they are using. I can then sort these and pick out all the on...

Sleezel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB Devices Connected to Computers

Hi guys,Is there a report that shows me what USB devices are connected to a computer with the exception of Mice and Keyboards. I want to see USB pens, drives and Mobile Phones that are connected? ThanksDavid

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get Date From DateTime?

Unable to figure this out. I've tried using the SQL Server Compact documentation, but I can't figure out which one to use and functions like CONVERT(date, <datecolumn) through date = unknown data type.

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report based on Asset Groups

Hi all,i gave the best i can do but now im stuck and i dont get the Report to work HALP! What i want:create a Report for all Assets that looks if the Asset is in more than one Asset Group, if it has 2 or more Asset groups assigned dont show it. So s...

konstapel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regular Expression Substring

Hello,I'd like to make a report that pulls out a substring of the FTP header. My current report pulls tblAssetCustom.FTPheader but I'd like to get a version number out of it. The version number doesn't always appear at the same index for each asset...

ngebhar2 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users in AD with no assets associated

HiLooking for tips on how to create a report of active users in AD, possibly by OU, that have no computer associated with their account.For a variety of reasons, we have some machines that are not in the LS database, and corresponding users who have ...

Resolved! Remove duplicate

Hi there ! I've seen on some other post people asking for help on removing duplicate. I tried to replicate some of the answer given but I'm not really good with these queries. Can someone help me remove duplicate from this report either by assetname ...

tboisver by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos