Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Scan for admin account

Hello there I would like to know how I can scan the Computers, to see if the users got admin rights. Is that possible with Lansweeper? Thank you for your answers.Best RegardsRoot

Root by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices inventory per manufacturer

Hi, My requirement is pretty straight-forward but I am having a hard time creating the conditions in Edit Report for this output. I have a network that has Cisco Routers and Switches and Switches from different vendors like Juniper, D-link, Cisco and...

ksantosh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What query is run for the "All Macintosh assets" report

HiI would like to know what query is run for this default view?Under Assets -> Asset Types -> All Macintosh assetsI would like to customize the report but can't seem to come right with the base to start from.Once i have the query that is run I will b...

Facilities by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Report

HiI'm new to this and very impressed with the wealth of info available in Lansweeper. I wonder if anyone can help me create/run a report that will tell me all the software that is installed which asset(s) it's on and when it was last used? Grateful...

Tizdebz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Servers needed for Cylance

Help with a report that has servers with Cylance and without? I need a detailed report of our Servers that have Cylance installed on them and then a report without Cylance. Seems like an easy request but I'm new so any help would be appreciated! Than...

Resolved! AssetRelation and UserRelation in one Report

Hello, I'm looking for a simple Report to see which headsets are used in a specific OU that shows this:AssetNameRelation: TypeRelation: Asset/User OU (of "Asset/User")Statename (of "Asset/User")Here are some examples:AssetrelationHeadset0001Used B...

Arber by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for Active Directory Groups

I am trying to confirm the version of Flash Player on the computers for a specific Active Directory group. I am doing a software upgrade for something specific to this group and i want to check on the software requirements. I did a search but didn't ...

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Installed and Last Patch Detected Report

Need to merge two reports and I'm having difficulty to combine both to one report. One is Software Inventory Report with 3 different software's, and the other is when last time Microsoft patch was installed. Both has asset name, and Username as com...

hlee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos