→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Installed applications by computer

Hello All,I'm looked for a report that lists all workstations, with a count of installed applications next to each one, with the asset status if possible.The part I’m struggling on is returning a count of installed applications, instead of listing th...

Liam_O by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! String filtering in Windows Events message

Hi all,I would like to monitor a specific event in the Windows Security Eventlog: the remote connection.As far as I know this connection generates a successfull login event, but the Logon Type is 10.So il tne massage I can find Logon Type: 10. Ok, I ...

FloGem by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! All Computers Report

Hi there!I cannot figure out to create a report that includes all my computers!!I have windows, linux and OS X in my environment.The report that I need is to show computer name, OS, last scan and username, it is simple, but when I do it, I only see t...

PROSUser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Concatenation in Reports

Hello support,I've been trying to merge 2 database fields into one field using the SQL operator 'CONCAT'My goal here is to have the software name + version in one field and generate a 'chart report' for which I can put a Pie chart on my dashboard.Sel...

Arjan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware Guest Report

When you click on a VMware ESXi host currently towards the bottom it shows a report like the picture that I have attachedI have written the following report to grab VMware Guest details which I want to show from all of my VMware ESXi's that are being...

Cam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Alerts For Custom Date Fields

Hello all, So i have created 2 custom date fields:1. 1st Half - Cleaning Date2. 2nd Half - Cleaning DateI am having trouble figuring out how to create an alert, which will email someone when one of these dates are reached. So for example:Bob's comput...

NC_Matt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphic Card Report

Hi Lansweepers,I'm trying to find a way to get Video Card info from my Linux, mac and Windows box.But as soon as i save and run it, 'ive got the "This report has no results!".If i do it one by one it's working (first only tblVideoController.Caption, ...

nfreeman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report with users errors

Hello every1!Can you please help me to make a report, that will show all errors for a user. I want to collect top 20 users with the biggest amount of errors.We have a TS farm and we already have a report, that collects errors from them, but we want t...

Delvin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos