→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reports: No Trend Micro Disk Encryption

Hello,I am new here and also new in LANSweeper. Can someone help me create a report on how to identify machine which doesn't have Trend Micro Disk Encryption installed? We are using Windows 7, 8 (both 64bit) on our environment.We are also using MAC O...

poprock by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locally Connected Devices

Hello,I'm looking for a report that could generate information about devices connected to each computer in our domain. I've recently found a SQL query on these forums which allowed me to pull accurate information on USB/Local printers installed on ea...

tbeau1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

CPU / Core report All Physicals (maybe virtuals)

Hey All;I poked around some of the canned reports and also searched here, but havent found a report that will give me the CPU / Core count on all physicals being HyperV, Windows , Linux, VMware etc...Some of the report I tried to create dont work rig...

aragones by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass Inventory Report

Hello,I would like to create a report which has the following field if possible:DomainManufacturer REPLACE (CS.Manufacturer0, 'System manufacturer', 'Assembled') AS Manufacturer0, REPLACE (CS.Model0 , 'System Product Name' , 'Assembled')AS Model0, ...

adeleon31 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Requesting assistance modifying built in report

Hello, I am attempting to modify a built in report (then save as a new report) Computer: Mac Address listI am having difficulties narrowing the report down to list just systems whose names begin with BRSP.I am sure it is something simple... but for t...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected results on where statement

I'm a bit baffled by the fact that even though I specifically say I do not want to see records with a tblAssetCustom.Custom2 field like %retired%, I still get items with "Retired" in that field. Here's the report:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos