Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Page Count report split by Color and B&W?

I've been asked to use Lansweeper to create a monthly report showing how many B&W prints and how many color prints are being done for each copier in our business.  Lansweeper shows page counts, but I don't see any way to differentiate between b&w and...

Resolved! report with links to others pages

Hello,I would like to know how I can create a report with links to other pages of Lansweeper.For example I have created a report with a column reporting computer names; I would like that those computer names be linked to the page showing the detail o...

nicoven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Various Helpdesk Reports

I am really hoping someone can assist me. My SQL skills are shocking. I need to create the following reports, but have no clue how to do it. FOR THE ENTIRE HELPDESK 1. Average Closure Times for a user defined period for the following:• ...

mariskak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need unique device names

I'm trying to create a report that lists all computers not having a specific software title installed.I only want a return of all systems with OS Win 7, Win 10, or Win XP installed.When I run the report the same PC can be listed multiple times. It se...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

User and Computer Report

I'd like to run a report where it lists AD Users with the Computers they've logged into and when. Can someone please help?

dag by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Historical computer log on info

Hi Folks, Needing some help.If I select a PC from my asset list, then select "config / user info /last logon" I can see the last 40 entries of the previous logged on users.Is there anyway to get a report that will go back further than 40 entries? id...