Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Logon Report

hiIs it possible to get a report of logons with in the last 24 hours?i would like to see the user that logged on, the PC they logged on to, and the time.is that possible?

Resolved! Report for PCs in the Last 24 Hours

Hello, there was a similar question posted to the one I have here, it was titled Report for multiple criteria. This is very close to what I am trying to do, however, instead of needing computers to be in a specific AD group I am looking for the follo...

gfunk1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using subqueries?

I am trying to get all of the machines that are not at the highest version of Windows 10. I get get the highest version:Select Max(tblOperatingsystem.Version)From tblAssets Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblAssets.AssetID = tblOperatingsystem.A...

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request for Report for Event ID 1055

We are seeing a large quanity of this error:GroupPolicy Event 1055 System NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEMThe processing of Group Policy failed. Windows could not resolve the computer name. This could be caused by one of more of the following: a) Name Resolution ...

del019589 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

TPM Status

Is there a way to pull the TPM status of a machine? I imagine there is a way in windows, since starting Bitlocker does an in-windows check for the TPM activation. If so, how would you create a report to retrieve said info? Ideally it would pipe ev...

Stored Procedure

Is there a way to run a stored procedure when using SQL datanase to return a report. I am trying to pull a report of all Auto desk products installed. When using the following query:Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softwareName, tblAssets....

BadenhoA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB Device (Specific Manufacturer)?

Could someone pls. help me with a report that shows all "USB Devices" from a specific manufactuer?The place I can find the info manually is by choosing a asset (PC) and then Config->Hardware -> USB Devices And then the first column hold the name of ...

CHRLAU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HDD changes on assets

Hi guys,I have a report that flags any changes made to the hard drives. It flags whenever an add or a remove is triggeredI am using the tblFloppyHist in order to do this.Unfortunately i am getting a lot of triggers for no reasons. please see an examb...

degett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos