Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report of users not in one of two AD groups

Hi everyone,I'm trying to run a report to show me all of the users that are not in one of the two groups that we use to define our screen lock time. The problem that I'm having is that I can't find a way to filter out all of the groups that aren't re...

SBrassard by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report on Last Seen

I need to know if it possible to create a report based on First Seen. What I am looking for is we want all desktops that are older than say 5yrs to come up in the list. I would need the same for Monitors, switches, etc.

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failing HDD Report (with warranty and drive model)

I have a report that gives me all occurrences of event logs with disk related errors and which machine that happened on, warranty end date, etc. However, I'm trying to add a couple columns that convert the format the identifier is in the event log to...

HammettMike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows: Microsoft cluster service installed (Built-in)

Old name: Services: Microsoft cluster service installed (Built-in)The report below lists Windows computers with Microsoft cluster service installed.The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The computer's state is set t...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avoiding duplicate assets when doing a left-join to AD users

I’m trying to do an asset change report showing the recently assigned assets (I put info in custom1..custom6). I store the assignee’s employee number in Custom1; but since that’s not the most descriptive information, I do a left-join on the tblAduser...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Computers Hardware report.

i want to create a report which includes, Computer name,logged in User, processor, RAM, Hard Disk (total Size & free Size partition wise),IP Address,Serial number. How can i create this report.?

saumil18 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos