Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft SAM / CIDC - Hardware and Operating Systems

This report lists all assets which were scanned by Lansweeper in the format which is required by the Microsoft CIDC (Clean Inventory Data Contract) template, sheet Hardware and Operating Systems.License related data are not filled into this report. I...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Report Request / Advice

Hello,I am looking for a report that will show server with the following information:NameIP AddressPhysical / VirtualThe physical / virtual could be make or model i guess as that would be distinguishable.I did find a forum post for this already (http...

BWaring by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware host assigned to guest

Hi,there is report that shows every guests for VMware hosts. I'd like to do something similar, but different: I have assets list and want to add information about VMhost on which that VM exists (value of VMware field in asset details). Can someone he...

Help With a report for Assets & Chassis types

Hi,Can someone help me out with a report. Everything i do doesn't seem to work.I need the following information:All Active Assets: Laptops, Notebooks, Portable, Desktops, (these are Chassis types)Info required:AD Description, Chassis type, OS, Make, ...

chrisells by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for PCs with selected software installed

Hello,I'm trying to create a report that pulls information on computers with Carbon Black and Bit9 Agent installed. Here is the query I've tried creatingSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tsysOS.OSname, ...

Resolved! HDD Report

i need to generate a report with these fields HostnameIP ADDRESSHDD0HDD0 serialHDD1HDD1 SerialHDD2HDD2 SerialHDD3HDD3 SerialHDD4HDD4 SerialHDD5 HDD5 SerialHDD6HDD6 SerialHDD7HDD7 Serial

nagendra by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos