Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need help with simple Report

I know this may be simple but I can't see how to do it. I have never really worked with Databases.All I want is report that lists: Computer Name, IP Address,Mac Address, Switch and switch port.I know this data is in there because when I click on a c...

Resolved! Convert & tblDiskdrives

Why this works:Convert(Decimal(2,1),tblDiskdrives.Freespace / 1024 / 1024 / 1024)But this:Convert(Decimal(2,1),tblDiskdrives.Size / 1024 / 1024 / 1024)Causes Error: Expression evaluation caused an overflow. [ Name of function (if known) = ]

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staff & Faculty computers and several info

Hello,I created a report that lists all assets who have an assignment "used by" attached to them.This report lists the computers and the user.I wanted to add some more information about the computer so I can easily check everything there.Things I'm m...

Resolved! Report for Client network bandwith

Dear all,is there a finished report or can somebody write a report for me, which show the network bandwith of all clients and servers and assetts (e.g 100/1000 Mbit). Warm regards Philip

hellmold by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Workstation reports inconsistencies

Hello all. So I made a copy of the built in "All Workstations" report, and added and rearranged some fields. It seems to be all okay except for one thing. I compared the results of my report to the built in report, and it shows about 10 less workstat...

dbcoleman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows: Persistent mapped drives (built-in)

The report below lists the mapped drives configured on your Windows computers. Keep in mind that Lansweeper only scans persistent mapped drives. These are the drives found in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Network in the client machine's registry.The report will ...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 11 kudos