Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report need to check power consumption

I have to generate a report to check the power consumption in my company. This is what i need: how many minutes are the desktop computers left turned on between 7 pm and 8 am (overnight to understand)?The best is to take this info for the last xx day...

riceanny by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploying from a specifc software report

I am trying to deploy software updates to packages that have that software installed. I can get a report that shows a count of how many installs there are of any specific program, and I can then click that software title name to get the assets that h...

Resolved! How do I create a report with the total number of assets

How do I create a report with the total number of assets. I want to create a report that shows VMWare Hosts names with the number of guest each host has. I don't want the name of the vmguest just the total per host.EX: Host Name No Of Guest ...

searerg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report: Count Assets in Static Group

Hello, I'm relatively new to LANSweeper but I've been tasked with coming up with a report to show the count of assets we have in our Static groups. Data to be used as a report and/or chart.Output to look something like below. Group 1 = 20Group 2 = 30...

aemery by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUSTOM INVENTORY REPORT

Im very new to lansweeper and seem to be having trouble creating a custom report. What Im trying to do is scan our network by site to view inventory. I seem to be having trouble creating a report that includes the following:-IP LOCATION-COMPUTER NAME...

jaycii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! error while getting report

Hi,When i try to run the following report i get the error message "Error converting data type varchar to numeric"this is the querry i try to run.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetType...

BartCl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! modify Software: All Microsoft software report

This may not be possible but the goal is to show how much of all Microsoft titles are used by location. Below would be a sample of what I am trying to achieve.Microsoft Office Professional 2013 NorthAmerica 400Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Af...

jschlepp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS Report

I would like to create a report that will show ALL servers that are running IIS, IIS version, server name, OS Version, and IP. I am new to Lansweeper so if it already has this report please forgive me.

Ron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos