Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Managers/Employees, Equipment/Warranty

I have a manager requesting all machines 'under' him, and their warranty.Can somebody help make a report to gather this information?I see under any given manager "Direct Reports" but it only shows 4 (example) people. I need the people under them, and...

E__L__Gray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sort by another field in report view

I am currently using the following bit of code to format System Uptime: Convert(nvarchar(10),Ceiling(Floor(Convert(integer,tblAssets.Uptime) / 3600 / 24))) + ' d ' + Convert(nvarchar(10),Ceiling(Floor(Convert(integer,tblAssets.Uptime) / 3600 % 2...

EShook by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last scanned Windows update report

The report below lists your Windows computers and the date/time Lansweeper last detected a new Windows update on each computer. The report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset is a Windows computer.The computer's st...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limit eventcode by date, additional filtering

I'm using Lansweeper to pull my windows event logs, and I'm getting some old data that I'd like to avoid. I'd also like to filter some events out of the finished report as well.My report code is:Select Top 1000000 tblNtlog.TimeGenerated, tsysAssetTy...

manderson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connected monitors

List of computers with connected monitors to them (1 row per computer)Note: This report can't be used on SQL compactMeets all the following criteria:- Active asset- Windows asset- one or more monitors connectedSorted on:- Asset name- Monitor model na...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Different versions of Windows 10

Hello,Could someone help me with this, on our network we began installing Windows 10 after the release in July 2015 but I am unable to use Lansweeper to tell me which computers are on Windows 10 build 10240 and 10586 (Update 1511).It was quite easy b...

Dchowe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help creating a report for computers missing Teamviewer.

Hi so i have a network where we have a large number of computers with Teamviewer Host 10 installed. I can run a report to check which computers have the software, but i don't know how to make a report to display computers that don't have it. Any help...

rinzler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos