Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! From User Group to list of PCs

I've tried linking various tables together for something else for a report before (don't have it anymore) and I couldn't make it work.I'd like to be able to take an AD group of users and deploy a package to their last-logged in PCs. I can deploy a pa...

Resolved! Event ID Report

Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname, tblAssets.SP, tblNtlog.Eventcode, Case tblNtlog.Eventtype When 1 Then 'Error' When 2 Then 'Warning' When...

Resolved! list computer with antivirus up-to-date

Hi all,I try to create a report that list all computers in my domains and give me the status of the antivirus (up-to-date or not).all reports available don't give me the status...and i don't find how to integrate it in my reports.can you help me?Laur...

LaurentV by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need a report!

Need a report to do this!"Please provide inventory output from Lan Sweeper (using keywords: Microsoft, SQL, Citrix, Office against the Publisher and DisplayName fields). For each machine, please provide:• Machine Name• Software Publisher• Operating S...

satch22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCCM service Start Mode and executable version

I have been working on a report that would return all assets scanned by specific servers that either do or do not have SCCM service running. If the service is running, show the StartMode of the service and also show the version of the executable (ccm...

Resolved! Report on IP Address History for Assets?

Obviously Lansweeper records the current IP of an asset and displays it in a number of ways, that has been very useful in the past for finding the subnet that it is connected to. My question is this. Is it possible to generate a report for that IP ra...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos