Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset count report

Hi,We have over 100 IP Locations and 3500 assets. I need to prepare a report that will give me a count of the following per IP Location but I need to have all IP Locations on one report:ServersDesktopsLaptopsVOIP phonesSwitchesUPSPrintersWireless Acc...

Resolved! Report that includes computer model number

When I view hardware assets, desktops or laptops, I can view their specific model numbers.There is a battery recall on specific Lenovo model numbers.I need to run a report against all of the machines in my environment and I Need to see, user name, lo...

Resolved! Canned Software Report

Hi,I'm using the canned report 'Software: All installed software' as seen blow however this does not list the asset name (computer name) that these programs are installed on. What needs to be modified in this query for me to ba able to see what mach...

tyuma by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for MS Outlook with specific info

Looking for a report that will list all of the version of Outlook installed in my environment as well as the specific machine names, IP address and last logged on user.So far, I do not see anything availalable that offers this info.Please advise.than...

Resolved! New types of assets

Are there any plans to allocate automatically into independent and linked (such as monitors) units of hard drives, video cards etc?Thanks.

ivonin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User Software Report

Management requested a report that would include software such as 'Office' and 'Adobe Reader', and would exclude software such as 'Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable', 'Java 7 Update 55', and 'Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1'.Any suggestions for creating a...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos