Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report on Software that is already in use

Is it possible to get a report on Lansweeper that shows software license that is already in use on a users workstation, and also whether the same software license key has been used on more than one workstation?Thanks

Resolved! Exchange mailbox limit report

Hi,Is there any custom reports to show if a users mailbox is nearing its quota limit?we are using exchange 2010 and have 2 different limits depending on company position.one is 300mb and the other is 600mb.I know its small but we use online archives ...

Kieran by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find a list of computers that two sets of applications

Hello All!Have a question. I need to find out what computers have ApplicationA installed on them and from that list I need to find out if they have .Net Framework 4.0 or any version of .Net installed.Hope that makes sense,Thank youD

Dtyner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pending Updates Report

Is it possible to create a report that shows all potential windows updates for workstations and servers on my network that have yet to be installed?

Resolved! Computer: Mac Address list report

What fields to I need to change in the canned report Computer: Mac Address list to have it only report laptops?Currently it displays all computers that it finds.Thank you,Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos