Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restore an Edited Report?

Hi all,We edited the All Servers report by accident and I was wondering is there a way to restore it back to its default? Can I re-install the Premium Pack to fix there, or is there any other way to recover this?Thanks!

ESIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report For Process Not Running - Symantec

This is what I have, but I would like to make a report of computers that are NOT running the smc.exe. What I have here reports back all the computers that have it running. New users here. great product. Thanks.SELECT dbo.tblComputers.Computern...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Harwdare Inventory

Hi i need know if is possible collect a external hardware type Monitor (with serial), Printer (with serial), etc , automatically.Else add it manually.Best regards

HDZinfo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon History

Is there a way to view the logon history for both computers and users. I would like to create a report to see what computers a certian user has loggged on to as well as at what times that user has logged on to that computer over a period of time.Than...

nilesf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

help w report builder

I'm trying to create a report that will show me the memory, computer name, processor and operating system, easy right. I get the information i want but it shows some of the machines multiple times, once 4 every processor, I've tried to get it to dis...

dimtpa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

check for files.

is there an easy way to check if a file is present on a users desktop?I have added this to the 'scanned files' section.But for the report I don't know what to put. I just need to know the icon is there or not,,Thanks