Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quick question

In tblsoftware (LS 3.2) what is the lastchanged column mean? Is it when the program was last updated?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date format in reports

Good day.Where can I change date format in reports? For the moment it's mm/dd/yyyy and I need it in dd-mm-yyyyRegardsMichal

miki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

need report

I need to create a report that can tell me the make and model of all the computers on my network, sorted by active directory OU. Is this possible?

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different results from 3.2 report and 3.5 report

I have 4 forests each of which donot have a trust relationship with any other. The individual 3.2 Lansweeper install shows NNN number of servers in the forest/domain where NNN varies for each domain. I had 3 installs of Lansweeper 3.2 each focussed o...

NetAdminNJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall

hello has anyone got a report witch would tell me all the pc that the windows firewall service is not disabled on Thank you

sbartley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

logon server

I'm trying to find a reportable field that will give me the same information as when I open a command prompt and type C:\>set l, which returns LOGONSERVER=\\CO-2k3-DC5. Is it possible I am overlooking it?

Jrobinson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos