→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wake on Lan reports

Hi I've been asked to produce a rapport telling us which computers have Wake On Lan enabled NIC. Is there a field somewhere in a table that specifies if a particular NIC is Wake On Lan enabled? I can't seem to find itAlso, on the computer's Action sc...

mariolab by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to see 'New Report' / 'Edit report' popup

Purchased the premium version a couple of days ago and had applied the license successfully. I've activated active scanning however I was trying to create a new custom report. I went to the Report builder and tried to right-click however I don't se...

bangia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking ITunes

I am "tring" to create a report that tells me which computers/users have ITunes installed. I can build the report and run it and everything looks fine but when I go to save the report I get an error.Error:the Order By clause is invalid in views, inli...

Perkins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need SQL help with report showing various software

I have written a report to show our McAfee AntiVirus software modules and versions.I am having problems with the SQL coding. I want to show all computers that have any of the 4 softwares listed. My report currently shows only computers that have al...

amerisbank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom fields

I am wondering if I can import data into the database from another inventory system that we have been using. Is there a particular format and a way to do this?

progdlp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database Design Documentation

Is there a document somewhere that describes in detail what all of the columns mean and how the tables are linked to each other? It would be most helpful in creating new reports. (Maybe this is part of the premium report writer?)

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware Inventory

Hi all. Its possible (and some one could write it here), to make a report with a real inventory?ComputernameDomainProcessor speedMemoryHarddiskVGA ModelIPUsernameI dont know if its possible.

miauninja by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos