cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BnD
Engaged Sweeper
I am looking for a general and overall report that lists hardware and software for each computer in my organisation so I can export to an Excel file. The computer report for individual computers is absolutely ideal for my needs. Is there a way I can export the individual computer report for each computer to excel, without going through each computer individually?

I have noticed on some reports too that when listing software there is a line for each software including computername, is it possible to group this list so there is one line with computername and the software is listed under that one line?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
BnD wrote:
I am looking for a general and overall report that lists hardware and software for each computer in my organisation so I can export to an Excel file. The computer report for individual computers is absolutely ideal for my needs. Is there a way I can export the individual computer report for each computer to excel, without going through each computer individually?

Could you clarify which fields you're after specifically? The "Report" section of a computer's webpage contains a lot of different fields. A report that includes every single one might be difficult to manage.
The report builder contains two built-in reports "Computer: System configuration overview" and "Software: All installed software" that may already provide the information you're after.

BnD wrote:
I have noticed on some reports too that when listing software there is a line for each software including computername, is it possible to group this list so there is one line with computername and the software is listed under that one line?

No, this is not currently possible. Each line in a report will always include details on all included fields.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
BnD wrote:

Could you clarify which fields you're after specifically? The "Report" section of a computer's webpage contains a lot of different fields. A report that includes every single one might be difficult to manage.
The report builder contains two built-in reports "Computer: System configuration overview" and "Software: All installed software" that may already provide the information you're after.

BnD wrote:

No, this is not currently possible. Each line in a report will always include details on all included fields.