cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CorinneMaertens
Engaged Sweeper
Is there a possibility to create a time chart to be used in the time chart widget?
I noticed this is not working the same as with the chart report widget for which you can create a report which name starts with Chart:
This doesn't work for time charts (I created a report with the name starting with Time chart: but that didn't work).
how can I create a time chart myself?
2 REPLIES 2
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

When I will can use my own custom Time Chart?

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortunately, there is no built-in option to create a time chart. However, with some SQL knowledge it is possible to get in into your Lansweeper installation.

All charts are stored in tsysDBobjects in your Lansweeper database. Using the following query, you can view all the chart reports in the database.
Select * from tsysDBobjects
Where tsysDBobjects.DBobjName Like '%TimeChart%';
If you have a time chart that you want to add, you will have to use an insert script to insert the report into the database.

I recommend creating a backup of your Lansweeper installation before executing any scripts. Backup instructions can be found here: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/94/backing-up-your-installation.html

To insert a report into Lansweeper you can run the following insert script after modifying the highlighted fields:
Insert into tsysDBobjects (DBobjName,Query, Comment, DisplayName, HDOverseerOnly)
Values ('web50reptimechartYourReportName','Report Query here', NULL,'Time Chart: Report Name Here',0)

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now