cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimplyClueless
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello- If possible I would like some help with a query that simply shows PC's in my network WITHOUT a certain program loaded- in this case a little outlook plugin called zix-

Can someone help me with a query that reports all workstations - without a certain piece of software?

I find the report builder a little cumbersome-so I really appreciate the help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Is this plugin listed under Add/Remove Programs? Lansweeper software scanning only lists software found under Add/Remove Programs. If the plugin is not listed here, the only way to detect it would be through custom file or registry scanning and you would have to include the file/registry tables (not the software tables) in your report.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
InterMail
Engaged Sweeper
I'm looking for this as well and the software that I'm looking for is listed in Add/Remove Programs.

I'm deploying an agent to all computers with Group Policy and wish to know which computers haven't received the installation yet.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Is this plugin listed under Add/Remove Programs? Lansweeper software scanning only lists software found under Add/Remove Programs. If the plugin is not listed here, the only way to detect it would be through custom file or registry scanning and you would have to include the file/registry tables (not the software tables) in your report.