→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harringg
Champion Sweeper
Using the History tab on the main page of a PC, one of the things it shows is HotFix information, ie. Security Update KB2813170

Is there a report that will let me see if a PC has a given HotFix applied, based on data from that table? Which table is it stored in?

Or it could be customized to report on when a given piece of software was added or removed (I'm assuming the plus/minus icon is shown based on a value in the underlying table).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Updates are stored in tblQuickFixEngineering. A sample report was posted here: http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst7344_Searching-for-an-installed-KB.aspx
Note that a hot fix overview can also be found under Config\Windows\Quickfix on asset webpages.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
harringg
Champion Sweeper
Great! Thanks.
harringg
Champion Sweeper
Thanks for the Hotfix link.

This is what I was looking for however, the Software History. I found it and built this report from scratch. We are migrating from Symantec Endpoint Protection v11 to SEP v12. This report is showing me when SEP client was installed and which PC's in a given departments have been deployed. I can get this data in the SEP Manager, but this allows for a quick summary report I can put into Excel for management.

Is there some SQL code that will return the tblsoftwarehist.installdate, which is shown as 04/08/2013 00:00:00, as 04/08/2013 in the Web Interface? When I dump the data to Excel, I can quickly convert the field to the proper date format, but would like to know to have in the LS report preformated.

SELECT TOP 1000000 tblassets.assetid,
tblassets.assetname,
tsysassettypes.assettypeicon10 AS icon,
tblsoftwareuni.softwarename,
tblsoftwarehist.softwareversion,
tblassetcustom.department,
tblsoftwarehist.installdate
FROM tblassets
INNER JOIN tblsoftwarehist
ON tblassets.assetid = tblsoftwarehist.assetid
INNER JOIN tsysassettypes
ON tsysassettypes.assettype = tblassets.assettype
INNER JOIN tblsoftwareuni
ON tblsoftwareuni.softid = tblsoftwarehist.softid
INNER JOIN tblassetcustom
ON tblassets.assetid = tblassetcustom.assetid
WHERE tblsoftwarehist.softwareversion = '12.1.2015.2015'
ORDER BY tblsoftwarehist.installdate

P.S. tblSoftwareHist.Action has a value of 1 for Added and 2 for Removed if you are looking to use that as a filter in your own reports.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
harringg wrote:
Is there some SQL code that will return the tblsoftwarehist.installdate, which is shown as 04/08/2013 00:00:00, as 04/08/2013 in the Web Interface?

Try:
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,
tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
tblSoftwareHist.softwareVersion,
tblAssetCustom.Department,
Convert(nvarchar,tblSoftwareHist.Installdate,101) As InstallDate
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblSoftwareHist On tblAssets.AssetID = tblSoftwareHist.AssetID
Inner Join tsysAssetTypes On tsysAssetTypes.AssetType = tblAssets.Assettype
Inner Join tblSoftwareUni On tblSoftwareUni.SoftID = tblSoftwareHist.softid
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Where tblSoftwareHist.softwareVersion = '12.1.2015.2015'
Order By Convert(nvarchar,tblSoftwareHist.Installdate,101)

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Updates are stored in tblQuickFixEngineering. A sample report was posted here: http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst7344_Searching-for-an-installed-KB.aspx
Note that a hot fix overview can also be found under Config\Windows\Quickfix on asset webpages.