→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need unique device names

I'm trying to create a report that lists all computers not having a specific software title installed.I only want a return of all systems with OS Win 7, Win 10, or Win XP installed.When I run the report the same PC can be listed multiple times. It se...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

User and Computer Report

I'd like to run a report where it lists AD Users with the Computers they've logged into and when. Can someone please help?

dag by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Historical computer log on info

Hi Folks, Needing some help.If I select a PC from my asset list, then select "config / user info /last logon" I can see the last 40 entries of the previous logged on users.Is there anyway to get a report that will go back further than 40 entries? id...

Screenshot Logs

Hello. Does anyone know if there is a way to see whom has taken screenshots of a users pc? Does Lansweeper keep a log of this?

Resolved! Need Assistance on Windows Update Reports

I have browsed a quite a few posts and havent found the exact answer. I am looking to take the information from the Asset\Quickfix link and basically have a report that will list each asset with all the KB's/Hotfixes installed. I know i can look for ...

EOINT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos