cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
Hello !

I need create a report with the extensionAttribute1 field from the Active Directory. I found a post about how to achieve it, seems like actually it's not scanned by default, but I'm not sure about the steps.

What I understood is go to "Configuration" -> "Database Scripts" and here execute a code using "OPENQUERY"...

That is correct?

http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst11889findunread_Active-Directory---extensionAttribute1-field.aspx#post43559

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The Database Scripts page is meant for running scripts that modify the database, e.g. scripts that add or delete data. Anything that simply queries and returns data must be run in the report builder in the Reports\Create New Report section of the console.

We cannot provide suppport for using OPENQUERY, but this article on the Microsoft website provides an example of how to use this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The Database Scripts page is meant for running scripts that modify the database, e.g. scripts that add or delete data. Anything that simply queries and returns data must be run in the report builder in the Reports\Create New Report section of the console.

We cannot provide suppport for using OPENQUERY, but this article on the Microsoft website provides an example of how to use this.