Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Citrix: Client Bios (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest Bios data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 1000000 tblAss...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix: Client CPU Last Boot (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest CPU last boot data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 10000...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix: Client Hvm Boot Parameters (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest boot parameter data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 1000...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix: Client Other Configurations (Built-in)

The report below gives back a list of Citrix guest extra data.The report will only list assets when the following criteria are met:You have Lansweeper 7.0 or higher.There is Citrix guest data scanned.The assets must be active.Select Top 1000000 tblAs...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Java report - Last seen and inactive

Hello, I'm looking to create a report that shows a count of the Java installations and versions. So far I have this below. I would like to exclude inactive computers (which I think I did by including 'Active') and exclude computers that haven't bee...

dlabriola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Computers Out-Of-Date

Lansweeper includes a report showing Windows 10 computers not on the latest feature update. But this report is always showing a lot of computers because we have test users on the newest build at all times while the regular users are delayed by 8 mon...

marck1024 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Running A Report On Missing File; Getting Duplicates

I am trying to run a report that lets me know when a cert file is missing from a group of PC's with certain software. I am able to get results, but I realize that some of the results are duplicates due to it finding the file in the program files (x8...