Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Built-in Win10 report

Hello all,When I open up my Lansweeper home page, there is a toolbar close to the top of the page, right underneath the Search... box. If I go to Software, Scanned OS, Win 10 (clicking on Win 10), I end up with a Win 10 assets report showing that I ...

B_B_ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! List owner of an asset

HiI use this report to list computers etc i Our AD. Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Company, tblAssets.AssetName, tblstate.Statename, tblAssets.Username, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Lastname, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tblAssets.SP, tbl...

jimmern by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! All Windows Servers and All Linux Red Hat Servers

I've been trying to get a report that provides all my Windows servers and all my Red Hat Linux servers in one report..Here is my "All Windows Servers" that has some custom fields returned..Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, ...

Resolved! Report listing machines running Office x86

I need to build a report that will scan for computers that have the 32-bit (x86) version of Microsoft Office (any version) installed. I checked around and it seems like even the x64 version of Office creates folders and installs software in both Prog...

DSKIM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding OS to my report

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Model, tblAssetCustom.Manufacturer, tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tblProcessor.Name As CPU, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIco...

Adding OU to a Report

Hi All,I am having issues adding OU and computer model to the following Hard drive size report.please can someone assist? here is the SQL i am using for HDD sizeSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, Sum(Cast(Cast(tblDiskdrives....

magson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos