cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IT-riha
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi!
How can I create a Report which shows me all the Networkprinters in the Company?

Best regards,
IT-riha
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the report center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the report center is for posting ready-to-use reports, not questions.

To answer your question: if your printers were scanned as separate assets, you can hover over the Assets link at the top of the web console and select the printer type from the asset type overview. If your printers were not scanned as separate assets, you can list them in relation to the Windows computers they're installed on by building a report based on the tblPrinters database table. (Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report, double-click on tblPrinters in the table list on the right, tick the fields within the table that you would like to display and filter the report further within the report results.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the report center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the report center is for posting ready-to-use reports, not questions.

To answer your question: if your printers were scanned as separate assets, you can hover over the Assets link at the top of the web console and select the printer type from the asset type overview. If your printers were not scanned as separate assets, you can list them in relation to the Windows computers they're installed on by building a report based on the tblPrinters database table. (Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report, double-click on tblPrinters in the table list on the right, tick the fields within the table that you would like to display and filter the report further within the report results.)

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now