cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meigor
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

I have created several reports in the Cloud View of Lansweeper, and now I've got 4 additional sites (with more to come later).

Is there a way to manage the reports globally or at least copy/paste them from the Cloud View? The instances are hosted in different cities, and I don't have remote access to the installation (for security reasons, they are not accessible from outside).

3 REPLIES 3
Meigor
Engaged Sweeper II

@Tim_N@Vicente_SC thank you for your replays, I will ask our MSP how we can handle it. 

Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

@Meigor, I 100% agree with @Vicente_SC about having a single site and managing your assets through "Asset Scopes". 

I am not aware of your business or license, but one variable around this is if your are an MSP. If you are a Managed Service Provider, you should not combine your customers all into a single site with Asset Scopes, etc. as mentioned. If you are an MSP, please reach out to your "Partner manager" for proper install and configurations. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee
Vicente_SC
Product Team
Product Team

Hi @Meigor,

If I understood well, are you creating several Cloud sites to manage installations in different cities? The best way to manage report globally is keep only one cloud site. You can manage the different access to data by using asset scopes: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/cloud/configure-scopes-permissions-and-roles/ta-p/64512.
For example, if you have 3 on-prem installations in 3 different cities, you can:

• Link the 3 installations to the same Cloud site
  • Create one asset scope per installation
  • Assign those scopes to the users with access to each installation/city
  • Create one unique generic report, and when the users run that report, they will only see the assets of their installation/city.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now