→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Warranty report which includes Device Location

Hi,I am trying to create a report that shows assets that are out of warranty by a set time.  I have modified a previous report that I found to include the Asset Location The Asset location is set here for each asset Sometimes there is an asset which ...

Report.jpg location.jpg Location Missing.jpg

Resolved! Adding Last user to a report

I am trying to add the most recent user to the following report for each asset name. It appear the data I want is in tblCPlogoninfo.Username. My problem is this file has multiple entries for each asset name based on the last login time and date so a ...

Andy_Clay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New employees by months

Hello all, I've had a look at the new Video Overview from Lansweeper and I've seen something very interesting and can't find it in the latest update that was available (v.5306).It's the line chart with "New Employees by Months" seen at 2m35s in the v...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MS Audit - Report Needed

Hi,We are currently undergoing a review/audit with Microsoft. I am looking to have a 90% completion and I am struggling to get some data using the MS tool provided as some machines are turned on.However, I should have this data available in Lansweep...

Resolved! Server Storge

I am looking for a report that tell me how much total storage, and free storage I have on all my servers and there drives.Thank you Sean

sleague by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Asset Report Request

I am looking for a report that I can run that gives me the following output:Owner- whether it has one listed or notStatus- Active, broken, etcOS Type- Linux, Windows, etcManufacturerModelSerial NumberWarranty ExpirationAsset NameLast SeenDomainOU

TheITGuy by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! All Assets - Report Request

Hi All, I'm quite new with Lansweeper so apologies if this is something I've missed/already been answered. In a nutshell our SD need the full list of Assets from Lansweeper so they can compare to their CMDB. They've agreed that they would like ALL in...

bluesymbol by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos