cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcsorbe
Engaged Sweeper
Our company has just started using LanSweeper, and we really like the product. I am new to this type of reporting so I could use a little help. I have created multiple Asset Groups and I need to query several of them at the sime time to pull information. How do I do this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
By default, you're querying all the assets, regardless of what group you've assigned them to. If you want to distinguish the asset groups during reporting, whether to group or filter, you'll need to link in the asset group data. See the message thread here for how to do that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
I'm glad to help. 🙂
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
By default, you're querying all the assets, regardless of what group you've assigned them to. If you want to distinguish the asset groups during reporting, whether to group or filter, you'll need to link in the asset group data. See the message thread here for how to do that.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
RC62N wrote:

When we revamp our forum, we're sending some kudos your way. Your replies are always accurate and helpful.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now