Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CES
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I would like to modify the report "Software overview" which is located on the
frontal dashboard.

The name of that report is:

http://<our scanning server name>/lansweeper/default.aspx?item=cust&det=web40totalsoftware&title=Software publisher overview

The problem is i cannot find this report in the Lansweeper configuration tool, because the following report in the report builder "Software: All installed software" (view name softwaretotal) does not give the same results.

Is there anyone out there who can help me tell me where i can find and (make a copy and edit) the report "Software publisher overview" ?

Thanks for your help.

regards.

CES
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is the sql of the report:

SELECT      TOP 1000000 dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version, 
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher, COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) AS Total
FROM dbo.tblSoftware INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName = dbo.tblComputers.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.web40ActiveComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername
GROUP BY dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
ORDER BY COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) DESC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CES
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is the sql of the report:

SELECT      TOP 1000000 dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version, 
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher, COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) AS Total
FROM dbo.tblSoftware INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName = dbo.tblComputers.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.web40ActiveComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername
GROUP BY dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
ORDER BY COUNT(dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName) DESC