cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alulux
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,
I would like to have an report of all Hyper-V Guest Machines. The build-in Report is quiet good, but I want to have the IP Adress of the guest, not the host.
Which table shows me the IP Adress of the Virtual Machine?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Alulux wrote:
The report has the name "web50rep84026402c7ed422ba181106804be1da8.xls" which will be send to a sharepoint list. Is it possible to rename the report in something like "HyperVMachines.xls"

You have to manually rename the report. Lansweeper automatically assigns unique, internal names to reports and uses these as file names during export as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alulux
Engaged Sweeper III
I´ve managed to build me the desired report...then another question.

The report has the name "web50rep84026402c7ed422ba181106804be1da8.xls" which will be send to a sharepoint list. Is it possible to rename the report in something like "HyperVMachines.xls"
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Alulux wrote:

You have to manually rename the report. Lansweeper automatically assigns unique, internal names to reports and uses these as file names during export as well.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now