Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anti Virus Out of Date

Hi,I have scanned the Registry for the AV definition date and trying to pull out a report with the dates. But, when i run the below report it gives me one or two machines only. There's small thing which i'm missing in this query. Any help on resolvin...

Email Alert not sending

Morning,I seem to be having an issue with a scheduled report I have setup. My configuration is above, but I am not receiving the monthly emails.Clicking "Send Now" works fine.Cheers

Assets: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)

Old name: Device: Not seen in the last 30 days (Built-in)The report below lists all assets not seen during the last 30 daysThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "active".The asset has been ...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show certain fields please

Hi,I am wanting to generate a report showing the following, if it all possible...Computer Name, Department of User, Model of Equipment (Or if PC or Laptop), If they are a member of a specific AD Account, If they have a specific piece of software inst...

BradG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report To Show If MalwareBytes Is Installed and Version

Hi,I'm wondering if somebody has built a report or can help with a report to identify who has MalwareBytes installed which isn't a server. Also, I'm trying to identify if corporate or free version is installed and wondering if there's a way I can fla...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy package on certain assets

I'm trying to create a report that is given me a list of assets that haven't installed a package and are not listed in a static assets group, but I'm getting an sql-error .The error says = The columns in the subquery do not match. [ Column ordinal = ...

AutoDesk Proucts

Looking to make a report that will tell me the asset name, autodesk product installed and if its a network version, standalone version or Multi seat standalone thanks

bwbjr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Asset location

I want to add this into an existing report. Which table is this a part of and is there anything out there tjat breaks down what is in each table?

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos