cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbeattie
Engaged Sweeper
I need a report which shows all computers that do not have the following service:

GFI EndPointSecurity Agent Service

Please can someone help?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Moved this from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: a sample report was already posted in the Report Center, here. If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder uses standard SQL queries. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.2, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.2 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mbeattie
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you, the report suggested worked great. Apologies I only noticed about the post about where to post questions after I submitted.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Moved this from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: a sample report was already posted in the Report Center, here. If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder uses standard SQL queries. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.2, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.2 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.