cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_H_
Engaged Sweeper
My company has multiple versions of Microsoft Visio, but when I do a search in Lansweeper for Visio it's only returning results for Visio Professional 2013, but it's missing the Standard versions for 2010 and 2013. Does anyone know how I can find these versions when they aren't showing up?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jeremy_D
Champion Sweeper
There is a built-in report in Lansweeper that retrieves all software installed for any specific computer that you can filter to your liking. Please follow these steps to get the requested information:

• Hover the mouse over the Reports tab, type in the keyword "software" and select "Software: List of software by computer".
  • Enter "visio" in the Software column "Software" to narrow down the results.

Please keep in mind that Lansweeper scans the software as listed in the Add/Remove Programs control panel and that scanned software data will only be up-to-date if your machines have recently and successfully been scanned. If the software is listed as part of Microsoft Office in the Add/Remove Programs control panel then it will appear like so in the report as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeremy_D
Champion Sweeper
There is a built-in report in Lansweeper that retrieves all software installed for any specific computer that you can filter to your liking. Please follow these steps to get the requested information:

• Hover the mouse over the Reports tab, type in the keyword "software" and select "Software: List of software by computer".
  • Enter "visio" in the Software column "Software" to narrow down the results.

Please keep in mind that Lansweeper scans the software as listed in the Add/Remove Programs control panel and that scanned software data will only be up-to-date if your machines have recently and successfully been scanned. If the software is listed as part of Microsoft Office in the Add/Remove Programs control panel then it will appear like so in the report as well.