cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwieszczak
Engaged Sweeper
I need a report that will display no media encryption found on all workstations. I have the report below that generates if McAfee media encryption is false but I need it to also generate if Check Point Endpoint Security - Media Encryption Client is false.

So.... If no McAfee media encryption or Checkpoint is found

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblFileVersions.Found,
tblFileVersions.FilePathfull,
tblFileVersions.FileVersion,
tblFileVersions.CompanyName,
tblFileVersions.Filesize,
tblFileVersions.Lastchanged
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblFileVersions On tblAssets.AssetID = tblFileVersions.AssetID
Where tblFileVersions.Found = 'FALSE' And tblFileVersions.FilePathfull Like
'%mfeffconsole.exe' And tblAssets.Assettype = -1
Order By tblAssets.AssetName
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can double-click on tblFileVersions in the table list on the right to add another instance of the table to your report and filter that instance of the table in the same way as you did the original instance. (Submit your file path and Found value.)

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder uses standard SQL queries. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.2, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.2 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can double-click on tblFileVersions in the table list on the right to add another instance of the table to your report and filter that instance of the table in the same way as you did the original instance. (Submit your file path and Found value.)

If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder uses standard SQL queries. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.2, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.2 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder.