cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olipop
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello all,

I'm quite new and not experienced in creating the reports. I do try to veiw how the is built and try to copy and paste but without success.

I am trying to add OS for each Workstation and Server that is reported not to have Antivirus installed. i only see the computer or server name.

I need this in both reports:

- Workstations without Antivirus installed
- Servers without Antivirus installed

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Brgds/ Oliver P.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the report under Reports\View All Reports.
  • Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
  • Hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the report under Reports\View All Reports.
  • Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
  • Hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now