cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olipop
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello all,

I'm quite new and not experienced in creating the reports. I do try to veiw how the is built and try to copy and paste but without success.

I am trying to add OS for each Workstation and Server that is reported not to have Antivirus installed. i only see the computer or server name.

I need this in both reports:

- Workstations without Antivirus installed
- Servers without Antivirus installed

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Brgds/ Oliver P.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the report under Reports\View All Reports.
  • Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
  • Hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
  • Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the report under Reports\View All Reports.
  • Double-click on tblOperatingsystem in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the Caption field in tblOperatingsystem.
  • Hit Save & Run.

I would recommend familiarizing yourself with SQL and using the database dictionary. The Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you can easily build and modify Lansweeper reports as well.