Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Monthly Helpdesk Reports

I am not a SQL familar person, and I am battling myself stupid to figure out how on earth the create these types of reports with the report builder on lansweeper. Can anyone give me some sort of guidelines of how on earth to create these kinds of re...

mariskak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! log off time column in report

Hihow can i get logoff time column in the report.by default we get only login time when we click on the user details.If we need to build report,may i know what all should i include for getting logoff details.I enabled security audit in eventlog scan...

sadhana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for missing registry keys

I've got a report as below to find computers with the following registry key. I can't seem to figure out how to create a report to find computers without the registry key. Can I get some help with this?Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAss...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Vmware ESXi inventory

I made this report for see witch ESXi server is up to date and witch on is not. If it can help someone.Change the version number in the like check for match your infraSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, Case When tblVmware...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows Update Compliance

I would love to see some built in reports for Windows Updates and WSUS that show compliance levels, for example, the Number/Percent of machines/servers that don't have the latest cumulative update. (Or based on critical, important updates)I imagine t...

doone128 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spectre Meltdown: alternative report

Support for modifying this report will end on the 2nd of April 2018, newly released KB after that date will need to be manually added.The report found below can be used as an alternative report for the Spectre Meltdown report found in the following f...

Tom_P by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos