cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avi
Engaged Sweeper
hi,

i am using lansweeper premium version with active directory scanning feature..

1) so if i bought a premium ver so i dont need anymore to use lsclient in the loginscript ? all the data supposed to be taken from my active directory ? (and i f i am deleting computer account from my AD or adding..it will be automatically update in lansweepr database ? )

2) how can i tell to lansweeper to force active directory computer scanning/sync at this moment ? and not to wait a long days untill the xps computers will perform reboot and only then will be able to enter to lan sweeper database ?

respectfully,
avi azerrad
2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) so if i bought a premium ver so i dont need anymore to use lsclient in the loginscript ? all the data supposed to be taken from my active directory ? (and i f i am deleting computer account from my AD or adding..it will be automatically update in lansweepr database ? )

That is correct except for the delete part.
Computers are never deleted from the lansweeper database. (next version will support this)

2) how can i tell to lansweeper to force active directory computer scanning/sync at this moment ? and not to wait a long days untill the xps computers will perform reboot and only then will be able to enter to lan sweeper database ?

You can't. Active scanning scans the computer as soon as they authenticate to a domain controller (which is several times a day)
avi
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:

That is correct except for the delete part.
Computers are never deleted from the lansweeper database. (next version will support this)

You can't. Active scanning scans the computer as soon as they authenticate to a domain controller (which is several times a day)

thank you