Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Domain user login history, are all logins recorded?

Hi there,is your information from this post: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm31357_Server-unable-to-scan-users.aspx#post31357still valid?I wrote a report which gets the login info from table tblCPlogoninfo.Does this table only contain the l...

lanwol86 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Asset Group

Hi Team,I have below requirement.1.I have to create one Custom computers/Asset Group.2.Under this I have to create some widgets like low disk space, their roles, Critical event categorization of this group machines.3.More or less I have to copy our l...

Collecting files with Lansweeper

Is it possible to configure Lansweeper to collect configuration files? I seem to recall this in earlier versions but haven't been able to find it in v5.xSpecifically, looking to gather the c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file to audit discrepa...

5.1?

Hi!Is there a rough date for a 5.1 release (i.e. is it days/weeks/months away)?Really really need to change from a embedded to SQL database as we are looking to upgrade to a multi-server license We are a UK satellite office and trying to persuade our...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Many reports in error - version 5078

Running 5078 now but for a long time (since 4.x days) a number of the built-in reports are in error (see attached screencap). Would like to get these corrected, expecially the ones relating to “no antivirus”.Thank you.

amagner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Servers with Overlapping Subnets

Hi,I'm evaluating for purchase and need to know how to address this issue.I m working on a Multiple-server multiple-domain setup with remote sites that use the same IP address space. For example, site 1 uses 192.1658.2.0/24 for the LAN, and so does...

mdvtg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible bug?

Good morning,I encountered a strange behaviour the other day.One of our departments got new PCs. I prepared a sysprep imsage to use on all of them. This image contains a test installation of Office 2010 complete with a test license key. Lansweeper fo...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reg scanning - Return all reg value names for Regkey

I'm trying to setup a scan that will tell me machines that do Not have 2 specific registry key values inside a RegPath.I tried leaving the RegValue field blank, and tried and asterisk. Neither seemed to work. [img][/img]If I try adding one of the spe...

studerje by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos