cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phxslayer
Engaged Sweeper
We use Sharepoint to host all of our associate pics and URL's in exchange's custom attributes to grab them. Can I point Lansweeper to the same URL to grab user pics? If not, can I remove that section of the user info?
6 REPLIES 6
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Not sure about the specifics of Sharepoint, but the file you'll need to edit in smallthumb.aspx.vb. The line:
showfilename = imagepath & "\" & Request("domain") & "\" & Request("user") & ".jpg"

needs to be edited to reflect the path to the Sharepoint image. I'm not entirely sure if this function supports urls in place of a path. If it doesn't, then you'll need to do some further trickery to get it working.

In all honesty, though, it'd probably be simpler to copy the files out to where LS is currently looking.

Edit: It doesn't support urls the way it is now. You'll need to do more to get it to work.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Like I said you need someone with asp.net knownledge to reprogram the web page.
sundarrs
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,
We use windows 2003 AD and Sharepoint Portal,In our Portal , all Users pictures are available.
Can you please let us know what needs to be done in AD or Sharpoint etc

sundarrs
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi
Can you please tell us how to do it

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
sundarrs wrote:
Hi
Can you please tell us how to do it

You will need to have someone with asp.net knowledge to do this depending on which software/configuration you use.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The website uses page "smallthumb.aspx" to generate the pictures.
You can replace this by your own page that redirects to the sharepoint pictures.